Thursday, June 17, 2010

Phlog from Jim Thorpe

One of my favorite nooks in Northeastern Pa. is Jim Thorpe.
I've written about "America's Little Switzerland" before , and every time I go back it seems as if there's something new to discover.

This trip, which I made last Friday as part of my Birthday Extravaganza, I seemed to discover a penchant for taking pictures of flowers and trying on vintage hats.

Without further ado ...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{Aside from the hat pics, I think this one's my favorite. I just love the colors and textures.}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{This was such a Dorothy Parker hat - I loved it!}
Photobucket
{A view of the gorgeous Packer Mansion from Molly Maguires.}
Photobucket
{View of the Packer Mansion and Jim Thorpe from Flagstaff.}
Photobucket

Learn more about Jim Thorpe for yourself by clicking here

Fin.

No comments: