Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Burning the candle.

Gosh, where did the time go?

When last I wrote, I hadn't started Christmas shopping and now, two weeks hence, I am still not done.
Things have been going at a lightening pace this past month or so, and I've been enjoying every second because for the first time in years, I am happy and thankful for so many things.
(Knock wood!)

Have been so busy writing at work that I've not had a moment to myself for my own writing, and while it felt good, I know this little break I have coming up is going to be so very nice for me to 1. give my keyboard a well-deserved break, and 2. get my blue Papermate pen off its lazy bum!

Can't believe that this time next week I will be in my traditional "Merry Merry" Christmas jammies at my parents, with visions of sugarplums and the first hour of "24 Hours of A Christmas Story" under my belt!

No comments: