Thursday, May 6, 2010

Return of T(N)NR?

Photobucket
I'm feeling pretty darn proud of myself this week, and here's why, courtesy of my workout log:

MONDAY
- 20 minutes on the Air Climber
- 100 crunches
- 50 side crunches.
- a 1-mile evening walk
{never you mind the latter was after the fella and I ate leftover Frog Pond pizza and wings.}

WEDNESDAY
- 2.5 mile walk with one interval
{two telephone pole lengths, not impressive, but baby steps, people!}
- 100 crunches
- 50 side crunches
- 50 lunges
- 50 squats.
{All were done before 7:30 a.m., and my legs are still pissed at me!}

TODAY
Did my most-hated circuit from Fit magazine:
- 20 push ups
- 20 crunches
- 20 squats
- 20 lunges
- 20 side leg lifts.
{no resting in between. Waa!}
- 6-move yoga routine from SHAPE magazine.
{it makes me feel so damn powerful afterward!}

This was the most exercise I've done in weeks, and I daresay I really missed it.
{Now I wish I could just do that move pictured above without killing myself!}

No comments: