Monday, August 31, 2009

A Happy List for this last day of August.

10 things that made me happy today:

1. Starting the day with a glorious and vigorous uphill walk.
2. Getting a lot done and being proud of what I’ve written.
3. Autumn-like temperatures: so inspiring and invigorating!
4. Taking another vigorous walk, this one up two killer hills.
5. Homemade guacamole with dinner.
6. Bursting out laughing at a comic strip while I ate that I almost snorted guac through my nose – and then kept chuckling to myself while I washed dishes.
7. Wearing my brown wedge sandals and feeling tall and powerful. And OK, sexy.
8. A surprise visit at the office from Mommalah, who told me I looked beautiful.
9. A coworker telling me that I “seem at peace.”
10. Listening to Bob Dylan’s Theme Time Radio Hour.

Hope you found something that made you happy today too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"you go girl"