Monday, April 6, 2009

Creature of the night.

I am about six days into a horrid bout of insomnia.
This is the worst I think I've ever been.
clock Pictures, Images and Photos
Last night, like most nights, those red digits were my worst enemy.
I slept for maybe half an hour.

Never mind that that half hour included a dream that was sexual in nature with - and I feel ashamed to even relay this - the Dalai Lama, who for some reason was in a glass case.
It also involved one Katie Holmes.
(The insomnia must be eating my brain one cell at a time.)

I am sitting here without a thought in my head - like I've got nothing left, especially after the crazy high-pressure day at work today. Probably because I don't.

And to top it off, I am mad craving coffee ice cream for the second day in a row, a flavor I'm not particularly fond of.
Ice Cream Cone Coffee Chocolate Pictures, Images and Photos

What - and who - the hell am I turning into?

No comments: