Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I don't drive ... 20.

Three times today I was behind three different cars going - I shit you not - 20 mph.
20 mph Pictures, Images and Photos
I am not an athletic person by any means, no matter how long I stay on my Air Climber, but I am God damn sure that I could have ran faster than those ass pirates had me driving today. I daresay the Bitch pod nearly went into shock at the slowness!

I don't know if that same God whose name I just blatantly took in vain was trying to teach me a lesson by planting those three people in front of me - to protect me from an accident, perhaps? - but instead of teaching me patience, I nearly had a stroke from anger.

The things that came out of my mouth were impressive, and almost in tongues.
I think it's high time I get a chauffeur because one of these days, my rage is going to get me in trouble.

Any takers?
I can't pay you, but I'll definitely let you drive the pod ...

No comments: