Sunday, March 22, 2009

eHarmony, you and your poster couples get under my skin.

It's not that I hate happy people.
Or that I'm jealous.

I just plain can't stand eHarmony commercials.

I loathe Tanyalee and Joshua - they met through the dating service, and after nine days - nine days - got engaged, and the rest as they say, is history.

Bunk.

But even more annoying than that couple (side note: Tanyalee annoyingly wears a filmy tank top over a long-sleeved shirt in the commercial) is the other eHarmony poster couple: Anne Marie and Lee.

These two are one of those couples you want to throw darts at. And they look like brother and sister.

There, I feel better.
At least these two couples aren't founder Neil Clark Warren, who makes you want to put on white sneakers and take a big gulp of the Kool Aid he's holding for you.
Neil Clark Warren Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Raven said...

ha ha...TOO FUNNY! I love your rants and I have to agree.

I met my "Mr. Wunderful" thru a dating site over 6 years ago, but we didn't rush into things in 9 days. :)

I'd love to hear what you have to say about The Bachelor if this is what yer feeling about E-Harmony.

Keep your rants coming!

xxx