Thursday, March 12, 2009

Step in the right direction?

Have been quite the slacker with exercising since Tuesday morn.
My shins hurt so bad that I just didn't have the oomph to push through it and buck up.

So today, after a deliciously naughty cheese dog from Abe's, I came home and did 20 minutes on the Air Climber.
As inspiration, I watched the "World's Best Caribbean Resorts" or whatever on the Travel Channel. It definitely did the trick of pushing me a little harder, what with beach season right around the proverbial corner.

As dessert for the Air Climber, I did a few Windsor Pilates moves for the first time in ages.

I have to say, I wanted to pat myself on the back.
What a jerk I am! I should be doing it every day - not when I feel like it!

Hopefully I can get my head and mind together and continue tomorrow and every day until I am where I want to be.

But I can't help but wonder:

Will hoisting a beer to my mouth every five minutes on Parade Day count????

[there was supposed to be a pic of green beer here, but Photobucket is being a big jerk, so just use your imagination].

No comments: