Sunday, March 29, 2009

Visions of a random Saturday night.

It was such a night that I went to bed without washing my face for the first time since I don't know when.
Sometimes you just need to let go like that.

Photobucket
{There is always someone's day of birth on the marquee of Rocky's.}

Photobucket
{Here's hoping we really will be saved, Lord knows we need it.}

Photobucket
{Lionshead number ????}

Photobucket
{Fuzzy jacket linings are always irresistible.}

Photobucket
{Artistic shot of a merch table, or just drunken camera angle? I'll never tell ...}

Photobucket
{First of two car bombs, before ...}

Photobucket
{ ... First of two car bombs, after.}

Photobucket
{In a diner that has diner wallpaper. Bizarro world!}

Photobucket
{If the walls of this diner could talk, clearly they'd sing.}

Photobucket
{That would eventually go on my cheeseburger and fries at 3 a.m.-ish.}

Fin.

No comments: