Friday, March 27, 2009

Guinness, I hardly knew ye.

So I've finally been able to appreciate - and fall in love with - the taste of Guinness.

It happened recently and it will be fleeting.
I have since discovered I can't drink it.


I must be allergic to one of its many delicious ingredients or something, but last night, I had a tasty can of Guinness (because one of my favorite bars for some reason didn't have it on tap, uh OK?), and my nose immediately got stuffed up.

Of all the things for a girl to be allergic to, this feels like some cruel joke.
Does this happen to anyone else??
guinness Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: